Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dusting It Off

So, we're going to dust off the old blog.

I'd like to start back on a positive note. I'd like to... but things are just sucking wildly right now. Pretty much everything that can be wrong is.

Don't misunderstand; I still have an ounce of perspective left. My family is healthy. I'm fairly healthy. I'm not broke and nothing cataclysmic has happened lately.

However, my job is crushing my soul, I hate my body/face, I'm being repeatedly rejected by the same guy (my fault for going back, I guess), I feel like I'm not my best friend's best friend, I have no personal discipline to speak of, and my roommate and I may be going our separate ways shortly.

Yeah.

So there you have it.

I'll try to get a resolutions post up before the end of the month (got to work on that self-discipline thing).

1 comment:

lauren (mf) shows said...

jobs do have an amazing ability to crush souls. so do dudes.

i hope things look up for you, friend. sometimes it's especially easy to be overwhelmed by life in general. but you've got gumption, lady.

etc, etc, encouraging sentiment, etc. you know what i'm gettin' at.