Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Light in the Tunnel; A Bad Morning

Today was to mark the first day of my diet. Not surprisingly, the universe conspired to derail it. There was an incident this morning with a cockroach in my jewelry drawer and I ended up running so late that I didn't even think about grabbing my pre-prepared diet food. So, I'll eat healthy today and start the formal diet tomorrow. As far as the cockroach, let's never speak of it again.

In other news, I've been working out for three straight days. For the last few weeks, I haven't set foot in the gym and have been tired and cranky. It's a bad cycle of laziness. So, on Saturday, when I had no other responsibilities, I decided to start my exercise program. It was really not so bad, and on Sunday morning, I woke up at 8:30, before my alarm. So it looks like I'm going to start feeling better and having more energy. So yay for that.

It looks like, so far, on day three, my goals might actually be attainable. I guess I'll specify my goals for you guys a little later on.

No comments: